Completing Your Report:
Every chartered public library is required to file a NYS Annual Report of the library’s activities and finances:
- Bibliostat Collect Login (if you don’t have your password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Annual Reports Introduction & Tips- PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Changes and Additions to the 2013 Report - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Sample Annual Report with Annotations 2013 - line-by-line instructions and tips
- Index of Financial Line Items- a quick reference guide to what goes where
- Running Reports for Your Annual Report, 2013
- 2013 State Funding Statistics
- 2013 Summer Reading Statistics
- 2013 ILL Statistics
- 2013 Overdrive Statistics
- 2013 Website Statistics (if your site is hosted by FLLS)
- Official Line-by-Line Instructions from DLD, 2013
- Paper Copy of the 2013 Annual Report (for personal use only — electronic submission required)
- Bibliostat Collect Tutorial
- Fear Frustration and Finances – Annual Report Powerpoint Tutorial
- Switching Quickbooks from Accrual to Cash Basis
Assistance and Troubleshooting:
- General Questions: Please contact Amy Zuch at email@example.com or 607-273-4074, x222. Please note that emails are preferred and will generally get a faster response!
- Running Reports: Please contact Rex Helwig at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-273-4074, x240.
- Bibliostat Collect Troubleshooting: If you experience problems with the online submission software, please call Baker & Taylor at (866) 785-9935 (not FLLS). Support is available M-F, 9am-6pm.
Every library should use their annual report statistics to their advantage, no matter how large or small you are! An annual report to the community allows you to promote and publicize the library’s accomplishments and to furnish accountability to your funding base.
- Why present an annual report to the community?
- Return on Investment Calculator, MHLS
- Library Value Calculator
- Percent Calculator and Percentage Change Calculator
- Photo Release Form (needed for images showing faces)
Sample Reports to the Community: