See recent recorded sessions from the NYSL Lunch and Learn series:
- Summer Meals Program and Summer Reading 2022 on March 8 https://www.summerreadingnys.org/hunger-solutions/
- Summer Reading Resources for Younger Readers with Print Disabilities on March 11 https://www.nysl.nysed.gov/libdev/webinars/index.html
- Summer Reading Partnership with 4-H STEM and the New York State Library on March 31 https://www.summerreadingnys.org/librarians-educators/le-resources/#4h
Looking for Summer Reading programming ideas? Be sure to check out the 2022 SRP Collaborative Children and Teen Workshop recordings and resources! You have access to over 30 programs, activities, and craft possibilities presented by youth librarians across the state. FLLS teamed up with nine other systems to create and host these workshops exclusively for our member libraries in February and March.
And don’t forget the CSLP Manual! It’s jam-packed with program ideas, activities, graphics, and reading lists for all ages. FLLS has two print copies of the manual and you have flash drives as well as the code to access the online version.
Our SRP Workshop from March 8th is another great resource for planning, programming, and evaluation ideas. Your colleagues shared their summer plans and Jenny highlighted program ideas for your adult patrons.
All recordings and resources have been sent out in emails to directors and youth services staff. Have questions or need the links again? Email Heidi email@example.com.
“Oceans of Possibilities” is our Summer Reading theme for 2022 and a little planning can make for smooth sailing. Keep checking back here over the next few months as we share Summer Reading information, ideas, and well, possibilities!
Some resources you might find useful:
- Summer Reading at New York Libraries
- NYS Performers and Programs Database
- FLLS Summer Reading Program Page
- FLLS Storytime Resources
- Ocean Themed Die Cuts
- NYSL Summer Resources
- CSLP Summer Symposium
- CSLP Newsletter
- CSLP Manual Tutorials
- NYSL Performers and Programs Webinar (October 2021)
If you have any questions or need the online CSLP Manual Access Code reach out to Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org.