Have a question? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member library staff and patrons may contact us via email for assistance with reference questions. Questions will be answered Monday-Friday 9am-4pm. See below for helpful resources.
This service can provide assistance with:
- answers to simple, factual questions such as: Who was . . . ? When did . . . ? What is . . . ?
- answers to general research and writing questions
- questions about your library and library services
- access to digital services
For questions about your account, we recommend that you contact your library directly. Click here to view A member library directory.
For questions/issues with any of our digital services, you can also click the “Help” button at the top or bottom of your screen during use.
Online Databases Available through FLLS
FLLS provides over 55 databases including Academic OneFile, Art Museum Image Gallery, Brittannica, Business Insights, Gale, and JobNow to aid with research and reference. Click here and to access our FREE online databases! Select your library at the top of the screen to access additional databases that your library may subscribe to.
- Ancestry New York: Free to NYS residents.
- Cayuga County Public Records
- Cortland County Public Records
- Family Search
- Fulton History: Local newspapers.
- HeritageQuest: FLLS Database. Scroll down and click on “HeritageQuest.”
- Library of Congress Digital Collection
- MyHeritage Super Search
- New York Heritage
- New York State Historic Newspapers
- Seneca County Public Records
- Tioga County Public Records
- Tompkins County Public Records
- US Gen Web Project
- Cayuga County Historian
- Central New York Genealogical Society
- Cortland County Historian
- Cortland County Historical Society
- Onondaga Historical Association
- Seneca County Historian
- Seneca County: Local Historians, Historical Societies, and Museums
- Tioga County Historian
- Tioga County Historical Society
- Tompkins County Historian
- Tompkins County History Center
Writing and Research
- APA Style Blog
- BibMe Citation Generator
- Dictionary.com: Includes a thesaurus.
- Pew Research Center
- Purdue Online Writing Lab