Have a question? Email: email@example.com
Member library staff and patrons may contact us via email for assistance with reference questions. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. See below for helpful resources. This service can provide answers for:
- Simple, factual questions such as: Who was . . . ? When did . . . ? What is . . . ?
- Questions about your library and library services
- General research and writing questions
For questions about your account, we recommend that you contact your library directly. A member library directory is available here.
For questions/issues with any of our digital services, click the “Help” button at the top or bottom of your screen during use.
Online Databases Available through FLLS
FLLS provides over 55 databases including Academic OneFile, Art Museum Image Gallery, Brittannica, Business Insights, Gale, and JobNow to aid with research and reference. Click here to access our FREE online databases! Select your library at the top of the screen to access additional databases that your library may subscribe to.
- Great Websites for Kids
- Library Spot: Several excellent resources located along the left sidebar under “Reference Desk.”
- Mango Languages: FLLS database. Scroll down and click on “Mango Languages.”
- Ancestry New York: Free to NYS residents.
- Cayuga County Public Records
- Cortland County Public Records
- Family Search
- Fulton History: Local newspapers.
- HeritageQuest: FLLS Database. Scroll down and click on “HeritageQuest.”
- Library of Congress Digital Collection
- MyHeritage Super Search
- New York Heritage
- New York State Historic Newspapers
- Seneca County Public Records
- Tioga County Public Records
- Tompkins County Public Records
- US Gen Web Project
- Cayuga County Historian
- Central New York Genealogical Society
- Cortland County Historian
- Cortland County Historical Society
- Onondaga Historical Association
- Seneca County Historian: Includes list of historical societies in the county.
- Tioga County Historian
- Tioga County Historical Society
- Tompkins County Historian
- Tompkins County History Center
- Fantastic Fiction
- Novelist: FLLS Database. Scroll down and click on Novelist.
- What Should I Read Next