Connecting the Dots: Community Library Collaborations Follow-up
On December 7, Finger Lakes Library System hosted a community engagement workshop with Tom Vitale, Outreach Coordinator for the Chautauqua-Cattaraugus Library System in Jamestown, NY. Tom discussed ways to connect with community partners to strengthen your library.
Links to Materials:
- Handouts (Please note that Jenny is currently working on a community connections guide for each county like the examples on pages 14 and 15)
- It’s About Knowing Your Library…
- It’s About Vision!
- It’s About Reaching Out into the Community!
Please contact Tom with questions:
- Thomas Vitale: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Learning:
- Inspired Collaboration: Ideas for Discovering and Applying Your Potential, A20519096736
- Librarians as Community Partners: An Outreach Handbook, A20515278441 or A20516718779
- Library Partnerships: Making Connections Between School and Public Libraries, A20517875126