The quieter fall and winter seasons provide space to think about your library’s summer programming. “Oceans of Possibilities” is our Summer Reading theme for 2022 and a little planning can make for smooth sailing. Keep checking back here over the next few months as we share Summer Reading information, ideas, and well, possibilities!
Some workshops, webinars, and such you might find useful:
- CSLP Summer Symposium on Dec 2
- CSLP Newsletter
- CSLP Manual Tutorials
- The recent webinar from October 22, 2021 on the Performers and Programs database has now been posted at https://www.nysl.nysed.gov/libdev/webinars/index.html The slide deck is also available at this link.
- “Offering Free, Healthy Afterschool Meals During the 2021-2022 School Year.” Access the recording and slide deck
Also, look for your SRP “Pre-Season Packet” in the delivery during the week of November 15-19 that includes:
- CSLP flash drive (contains the “Oceans of Possibilities” Manual)
- CSLP “Oceans of Possibility” Promotional Catalogue
- Literacy merch and more!
If you have any questions or need the online CSLP Manual Access Code reach out to Heidi at email@example.com.