Jobs Available at FLLS
Shelving Page Sub
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for processing materials returned by member libraries in the delivery on a per diem basis.
Reports to: Reference & Interlibrary Loan Coordinator.
- Unpack delivery bags and sort materials for distribution to different departments and member libraries
- Sort, check-in, and shelve FLLS materials as needed.
- Maintain the general appearance of the shelving area.
- Assist consultants with special projects.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Accurate sorting skills and attention to detail is essential.
- Reliable attendance
- Ability to work independently when necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Comfortable with computers.
- Involves some moderate (50 lbs) lifting of books and boxes of books.
HOURS: This is an “on call” position, generally Monday – Friday between the hours of 2:30 – 5:30 PM as needed. You will be contacted to fill in for pages for vacations and sick days. Notification will be in advance for vacations, but may only be a couple of hours for sick days.
PAY RATE: $17.10 / hr
How to Apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter, and references to Kristi Downham at email@example.com. Please state “Shelving Page Sub Application” in the subject line. All applications will be acknowledged by return email.
Applications for this position will not be accepted after July 2nd, 2021.
There are currently no job openings at our Member Libraries & affiliates at this time.