Update on the OverDrive and Libby Apps
Hello, ebook and audiobook lovers! OverDrive is discontinuing the legacy OverDrive app in April 2023 and transitioning users to the Libby app. Libby is OverDrive’s newer app for browsing and enjoying digital content from our library.
It’s time to give Libby a try! All your loans, holds, and wish list items will be waiting for you in Libby when you add your library card. Check out this resource page about the transition to Libby: https://www.overdrive.com/apps/libby/switchtolibby
Libby also comes with new features we know you’ll love, like:
- Tags to categorize books however you’d like—you can even sync your OverDrive wish list into a tag!
- A central bookshelf for all loans and holds
- Customizable notifications for ready holds
- Compatibility with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Sonos speakers
- Easy access to OverDrive support staff
Kindle Users: Libby on Your Kindle
For Member Libraries:
How to Train Your Community on Libby webinar
Note: Our library’s digital collection will continue to be available at https://flls.overdrive.com/ on desktop and mobile devices.
Have questions? Head over to OverDrive’s Libby FAQs page or contact your library for more information.