Summer Reading Program
The 2014 Summer Reading Final Report was due September 13th.
Compiled results will be available soon!
Tablet Tales Resources
The iPad Storytime Lab is ready to be used by member libraries in your storytimes! Place it on hold in Polaris. You can search by title: “iPad Storytime Lab” or to browse all our storytime resources, search “Storytime Box” under the Call Number field. Remember, this is for LIBRARY USE ONLY and is NOT to be lent to patrons. Borrowing library must comply with all our policies. Contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- iPad Storytime Lab Use Survey
- Survey Monkey Link to the paper form
- iPad Storytime Lab Patron Survey
- Have your patrons give feedback on your Tablet Tales Storytime! Send completed surveys to Amanda.
- Handouts from September 24th New Media in Storytime Training
- Helpful Links
System Meeting Resources
- New York Authors and Illustrators Wiki
- Statewide Performer Database
- Unbound Booking Performer Database
- Young Audiences of Rochester
- ALA’s Best Websites for Kids
- Summer Reading at New York Libraries
- CSLP (Collaborative Summer Library Program)
- Summer Reading @ NY State Libraries Pinterest
- Teen Video Challenge
- Bedtime Math
- Abby The Librarian Weighs In
- Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge
- Downloadable Handouts from NYS
- Summer Reading is for Adults too
Make sure you check out our Programming and Storytime Resources pages for related system materials, templates and storytime ideas.
Report to the State
- Educational Innovations
- Great for award medals and trophies
- Oriental Trading
- Rhode Island Novelty
- U.S. Toy