Our schools and libraries may be closing, but that doesn’t mean that programming and learning has to stop! There are a myriad of FREE virtual services available for the public! Additionally, several authors/publishers have given permission for libraries and schools to provide virtual storytime using their books.
Author Readings & Livestreams (Is your favorite author not on the list? Search for and follow them on Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube!)
Finger Lakes Library System eResources (Tumblebooks, OverDrive, Mango Languages, & More!)
Virtual Tours and Live Cams
- Adventure Journal: Animal Cams
- American Dairy Association Farm Tours
- Cornell University Bird Cams
- Google Arts & Culture Museum Collections
- Google National Parks 360-Degree Tours
- San Diego Zoo
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- Yellowstone National Park
- MORE Virtual Field Trips
Resources from Other Libraries:
- Buffalo & Erie County Public Library
- Nassau Library System
- Ramapo-Catskills Library System
- Tennessee State University
Don’t forget about our digital resources available 24/7 with a library card: https://www.flls.org/public/.
List updated 3/27/20 at 10am. Have something to add? Contact email@example.com.