Please contact Deborah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the following services we offer:
- Processing temporary Polaris bibliographic records (Quick bibs) created by individual member libraries. These temporary records are merged by System staff into fully edited bibliographic records. Instead of sending newly published/acquired materials in to the System for processing where there may be a delay of up to a month, the creation of Quick bibs allows for these materials to be immediately circulated to patrons.
- Providing barcodes and spine labels for newly published/acquired materials processed locally by member libraries.
- Processing requests to add new titles to the FLLS Union List of Serials on Polaris for newly published/acquired periodical subscriptions.
- Providing consultation on cataloging and classification issues including the creation of Quick bibs. Questions on item holding maintenance are to be submitted to the Computer Network Services training coordinator.
- Providing assistance on ad hoc cataloging projects.