Completing Your Report:
Every chartered public library is required to file a NYS Annual Report of the library’s activities and finances. Failure to file this report on time can lead to the loss of state funding and ultimately to the closing of the library.
- Bibliostat Collect Login (if you don’t have your password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Annual Reports Introduction & Tips – PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Annotated Sample Annual Report – line-by-line instructions and tips
- Financial Index of Line Items – a quick reference guide to what goes where
- Running Reports for Your Annual Report, 2013
- 2013 State Funding Statistics
- 2013 Summer Reading Statistics
- 2013 ILL Statistics
- 2013 PowerPac Statistics
- 2013 Overdrive Statistics
- 2013 Website Statistics (if your site is hosted by FLLS)
- Official Line-by-Line Instructions from DLD, 2013
- Bibliostat Collect Tutorial
- Financials Section Powerpoint Tutorial
- Switching Quickbooks from Accrual to Cash Basis (NCLS)
Every library should use their annual report statistics to their advantage, no matter how large or small you are! An annual report to the community allows you to promote and publicize the library’s accomplishments and to furnish accountability to your funding base.
- Why present an annual report to the community?
- Return on Investment Calculator, MHLS
- Library Value Calculator
- Percent Calculator and Percentage Change Calculator
- Photo Release Form (needed for images showing faces)
Sample Reports to the Community: